Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fab Five ... Week ending April 18, 2009

Okay, a little late ... but, here goes.

1. Suprises! I got to give Scott a GREAT surprise last week for Easter ... a 32-gig iPod Touch! He was shocked ... and I never get to give him that kind of great surprise. So it was awesome to be able to do that. He has a big iPod classic already but had been wanting a Touch for a while so ... now he has one!!

2. Barbara Jean's ... my favorite restaurant on St. Simon's Island. Our dear friends Jay & Valerie took Casiday & I there to eat on Friday night while Scott was gone. They had never been ... I think it is now one of their favorite places too.

3. Starbucks skinny vanilla lattes with a shot of raspberry ... YUMMY!!

4. Text messaging ... my favorite way to take a moment to quickly remind people I love them and am thinking of them.

5. Making things! This week I made several gifts for some very special people and put them in the mail. Now I'm waiting to hear when they arrive. Such fun to try to create something that will be just perfect for a friend I love!!

Scott came home Sunday ... so that doesn't make the list for last week ... but rest assured that will be on next week's list! He surprised me by coming home a day early. I love that man!!!!

No comments: