Short but sweet this week ...
1. Living close to the beach! We had a great day Friday at the beach with Casiday & two of her friends.
2. New opportunities! God has been opening doors for me and I am so thankful for the exciting new things I am getting to do (like lead an online Bible study on Pleasing to You!).
3. Encouraging friends! I have some amazing women who inspire and encourage me ... and are the kind of friends who push me to step out of my comfort zone and take risks.
4. The Cheesecake Factory! I love this place ... one of my favorite places to eat. Had the best margherita pizza there this week . And of course, the requisite cheesecake! Yum!
5. My Aunt Mollianne! I have the best family ... and I am blessed with many incredible women who have invested in me and loved me since I was little. This week, though, my Aunt Mollianne has been especially instrumental in encouraging me and my sister-in-law Beth in our new endeavors. I love you, Mollianne!!
Wanderlust itch? Stream these shows.
18 hours ago