Not sure how to narrow down the good things in my life from the past week. At this moment I am feeling so overwhelmed with blessings! But I'll try ...
1. My husband!! Monday we celebrated our 13th anniversary. In case you missed reading my epic tale of how much I love him, you can find that 2000-word beast here!
2. Dreamland ribs. My most favorite place to get ribs. We stopped there Monday on our way home from taking the girl to camp. "Ain't nothin' like 'em nowhere!"
3. Blue Man Group. We saw the Blue Man Group for the first time while we were in Orlando for anniversary trip. They were amazing! Everyone should see them at least once.
4. Universal CityWalk. Scott & I went one night while we were in Orlando. Scott sang "Sweet Home Alabama" at the live band karaoke club, Rising Star.
5. HOME! As much fun as we had and as nice as it was to get away, there is just no place like home.
Seven Easy Recipes Your Kids Can Cook For You
18 hours ago