Friday, June 29, 2007

Doing absolutely nothing

Ever had a day when you did nothing? I mean - NOTHING! I did fix Casiday lunch and wash a few of the dishes (not all, of course, that would have meant I completed a task today).

But since then - not one thing accomplished. I've piddled on the computer, watched sitcoms on TBS with Scott, and eaten some junk food.

Of course, now it's 5:30 and Scott wants to go to Sam's this evening - so I am going to have to get up and do something with my hair that I let dry naturally so it's super frizzy and not very attractive. Bummer...this is messing up my "Day of Doing Nothing."

Oh well, maybe there will something cute to buy at Sam's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had one of those days, too. HOwever, we went to Costco, instead of Sam's. Oh, and Jon, Jamison and Jadon did get haircuts, so that was semi-productive, but not really, huh?