Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday is done . . .

Well we played Moe's trivia tonight. Last week we came in 2nd place - this week, not so great! But we have fun and that's what matters.

Casiday's haircut was today. She is loving it. She said she looks 18 now. Well, she doesn't look quite 18 but she does look older. We've decided they cut the shyness off with her hair - and all that is left is ATTITUDE!! She is hilarious - prancing around, shaking her head and her bootie like she is ALL THAT.

We also went to the St. Simons Lighthouse today. Climbed all 129 steps. There were 24 kids from our church who attended this year's first Terrific Tuesday. We all thought that was great. And...I didn't have to eat a picnic lunch because Casiday & I went with the senior adults to my very favorite restaurant - Barbara Jean's - where I got my very favorite meal - crab cake & salad. YUMMMMMMY!!!

Today was a good day. A very good day. I could get used to this ...

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

Mmm Barbara Jean's... makes me remember our girls lunch, and makes me want to come home even more! :)