Monday, March 30, 2009

Fab Five ... Week ending February 21, 2009


Okay, the Casiday's birthday edition is here ... indulge my absolute love for my sweet girl!!

1. The girl is SOOO funny!! She has the best sense of humor and can do "dead on" impressions of so many people. (Of course, she is so shy that she won't do them for anyone but me or her Daddy!)

2. My child has the most fun sense of style! Check out the fashion show pics if you are doubting me in this!

3. Casiday is loyal ... once you are her friend, you are always her friend. And she loves completely and totally. No in between with her ... such a precious gift to be loved so fully by someone.

4. Watching my girl dance is one of the greatest joys of my life.

5. And most importantly, my child is a lover of God ... from the moment she asked Jesus to be her Lord and Savior she has been changed! Truly an example of the truth of 2 Corinthians 5:17.

If you don't know her ... you should! And if you do ... you are blessed beyond measure!! This kid is amazing!! I am incredibly thankful that God chose to allow me to be her mommy.

No comments: