Monday, March 30, 2009

Fab Five ... Week ending March 28, 2009

So this week has been great! Scott is doing FABULOUS (can anyone else hear Ashley Tisdale?) and the doctor is very pleased with his progress. Thanks to all for your ongoing prayers ... they are being answered in amazing ways.

Okay, here goes ... the Fab Five for the week of March 22 - 28, 2009 (drum roll, please) ~~~

1. Jittery Joe's coffee ... YUMMY fresh roasted coffee from this place in Athens, GA. Zach brought me some when he came home and I am so glad. I was just about out. This coffee is awesome.

2. School pics ... Casiday's spring pictures were great. Can't post them because they are Mother's Day gifts (shhh...don't tell Paula, Sue, or any of the great-grandmothers!! LOL ~ since most of them read this blog. Sorry, y'all, just building anticipation!!)

3. Clean cars ... Got some minor work done on my car and the guy who did it also detailed my car. It looks SOOOO good!

4. The Reagan Diaries ... I am reading this and it is absolutely fascinating. I am entranced. Here is one of my favorite quotes so far from the book (I'm only in March 1981) ... from Saturday, April 11 (after the assassination attempt by Hinkley, "Getting shot hurts. Still my fear was growing because no matter how hard I tried to breathe it seemed I was getting less & less air. I focused on that tiled ceiling and prayed. But I realized I couldn't ask for Gods help while at the same time I felt hatred for the mixed up young man who had shot me. Isn't that the meaning of the lost sheep? We are all God's children & therefore equally beloved by him. I began to pray for his soul and that he would find his way back to the fold." Matt Morrow, if you are reading this, you should know that I have now read over 10 Reagan biograhies. I know you would be proud!!

5. Note pads ... got a new one this week from my wonderful Aunt Mollianne! I love note pads and pens. And this one from M is PINK! Yea!! It's a big square, chunky one and has the Pink Panther on it. Too cute! Also have a great one in my purse that says, "I'd have more time to write but I'm too busy Running Errands." Got that one from Karen and love it. Pattie, if you're reading ~ I am sure you can relate to that sentiment!!

Okay, so that's it for the Fab Five this week. Scott was looking for this last night and pointed out that I was behind. So, babe, hope this one makes you smile! I <3 you, husband!!

No comments: