Sunday, August 5, 2007

Home again ...

Home sweet home. It is so good to be home. Yes, we enjoyed all our time with family. But it sure is nice to sleep in our beds and go to our church. Dance starts this week, school starts next week ... and we are no where near a school-year schedule! Bed time is a joke here. Methinks this week will be a little tough.

I cleaned out my laundry room today. I know, weird thing to do on a Sunday afternoon; but, I didn't want to take a nap and it was actually kind of therapeutic to get a room in order. :) So, now I feel like I'm ready to get busy with the rest of the house. I also made a LONG list of the things I need to do this week. Everything from finding out when Casiday's jazz class is to taking all our extra uniforms back to her old school so someone else can use them. I also need to go to the cleaners, buy dance shoes, and finish getting school supplies. And we are starting our "eating better routine" (others might say diet but we don't like that word!) tomorrow.

Busy here - all good things, of course. Normal, simple, just a part of life things. It's good, really. I'm thankful. After all this year has held for our family, a touch of normal and routine is a real blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home! We got back today from our train trip to the Twin Cities. But school here doesn't start till 8/27.

Anonymous said...

hey stranger, we got our spanish exchange student back to spain! that was very hard, andy & i got sooo attatched. clay & cait went to school this morning & i just cleaned out the whole upstairs, oh yeah and went walking! I miss you !