Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fab Five ... week ending January 17, 2009

Let me see, it's been a crazy week ... as always but there is always so much really good in my life!!

1. Lots of time this week with Scott. It was just one of these weeks when we had lots of time together and I love that!!

2. Black Cherry creamer! I love this stuff!!!

3. Fun with friends ... got to play BUNCO with a few friends on Thursday and then scrapbooked with another friend Friday night.

4. Casiday's sense of humor! She just cracked me up a couple of times this week. Most recently this morning when I called Scottt "Daddy" and she informed me he isn't my daddy, my daddy is Papa Terry. Then told Scott he had a step-dad. He said, "Well you don't." She said, "I know ... you haven't died yet." Okay, so if that freaked anyone out to read that - chill! It was so funny the way she said it.

5. One of my "BFF"s from high school called me today ... how cool! Got to chit chat for 30 minutes or so and it was just great!

No comments: