Okay, so I'm a day late but we were gone yesterday so....
1. Care Net ... what an awesome ministry! I am so privileged to be able to volunteer there and share in the great joy of helping women understand ALL their choices. This week was rough for me as one of my clients was in middle school ... sometimes it is so hard to know how to respond. I always think nothing can shock me ... but this one did. But just knowing that she came to see us and to have the opportunity to share the great love of God for her makes me full inside. Even when I don't know how to respond or what to say, just being able to be there is an honor.
2. A loving husband ... who is okay with trying new meals - even when they are a disaster! Part of my resolutions this year was to try a new recipe every week. This week's dish was not a keeper! (At least not without some major tweeking!) But, we were able to laugh about it and enjoy the time together.
3. Pizza burritos ... a new snack creation Casiday & I devised ... a quick snack or small meal for her - that she can make on her own! We just took a flour tortilla and added pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Folded it burrito style and popped in the microwave. She LOVES them!!
4. "The Shack" ... reading this for a book club at church. I read it in December and loved it. Really forced me to think and now, reading it with a group, it is even more interesting. I am enjoying the second time through even more.
5. MyShape.com ... this is the coolest website! You enter all your measurements and it guides you to clothes best suited for your body type. This coupled with "What Not to Wear" is my new fashion must have!! :)