Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fab Five ... Week ending May 2, 2009

Simple list this week ...

1. Good books that challenge me and cause me to think about myself and my relationship with God and with others in a way that improves those relationships.

2. Health! I am so thankful that Scott, Casiday & I are all healthy.

3. Savannah Smiles ... my dear, sweet friend has this term coined for when she feels the hand of God in her daily life. I am borrowing it and how grateful I am for the many ways God has touched me and made His presence real to me in the past week.

4. Thursday nights. Casiday has dance from 4:30 - 8:30 on Thursdays and I get to spend those four hours with my very best friend and hero - Scott Underwood! Whether it's grocery shopping, a movie, or just sitting in our living room, it is pure joy to be with the man of my dreams!

5. Long-time friends. Got to talk this week to a college friend and it was great to hear her voice (love you, Cristi!) after so many years. What a cool thing to hear how God has done great things in the lives of those who have been so important to me over the years.

No comments: