Simple list this week ...
1. Good books that challenge me and cause me to think about myself and my relationship with God and with others in a way that improves those relationships.
2. Health! I am so thankful that Scott, Casiday & I are all healthy.
3. Savannah Smiles ... my dear, sweet friend has this term coined for when she feels the hand of God in her daily life. I am borrowing it and how grateful I am for the many ways God has touched me and made His presence real to me in the past week.
4. Thursday nights. Casiday has dance from 4:30 - 8:30 on Thursdays and I get to spend those four hours with my very best friend and hero - Scott Underwood! Whether it's grocery shopping, a movie, or just sitting in our living room, it is pure joy to be with the man of my dreams!
5. Long-time friends. Got to talk this week to a college friend and it was great to hear her voice (love you, Cristi!) after so many years. What a cool thing to hear how God has done great things in the lives of those who have been so important to me over the years.
Not My Race
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment