Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a difference a year makes ...

Okay, so here are the pics I SHOULD have used for Wordless Wednesday!

A little background ... Scott had weight loss surgery on March 21st of this year. He has lost over 65 pounds as of today (May 27th) and is doing great!!

So, here is a little visual aid ... the picture on top was taken at Jason's graduation from Mercer in May 2008. The bottom one was taken a couple of weeks ago at Judy's graduation from Mercer.

From Scott Weight Loss
From Scott Weight Loss


I am so proud of my husband! He has worked very hard. He still has about 130 pounds to go but HE LOOKS GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow! What a difference! Congrats to him.

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Thanks! He is doing great. Wish HE would blog the experience but alas! My sweet man is not as verbiose as I so the telling of his story is left to me. :)

Pattie said...

Don't give him a hard time about not blogging. My hubby won't either. ;)

I think it's amazing!