Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NEW blog

Over the past few months I have been toying with several ideas for blogging and teaching and writing. I finally bit the bullet and started a new blog dedicated to writing Bible studies, devotions, essays on spiritual formation, etc.

I am really excited about this new endeavor. I have missed teaching a Bible study and am looking forward to adding an in-depth study to the new blog ~ probably in the fall. For now, I have kicked off a series titled "Finding Jesus in my Messy House." Just a look at some of the lessons I've learned about my relationship with God over the years. Amazing how He always uses everything we do to draw us to Him ... if only we are paying attention.

Please visit the new blog ... and leave a comment! Would love to hear ideas and suggestions about potential topics, studies, etc.

Oh, you probably want the link, huh? Pleasing to You is my heart-longing to know Christ and be known by Him. Based on Psalm 19:14, my life verse, which says "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer," my earnest prayer is that the words and messages on this little corner of the world wide web will always bring joy to the Father and be found pleasing to Him, a fragrant aroma and sacrifice of praise.

So, off you go to Pleasing to You ...

Really, check it out here ...

No comments: